Sunday, July 17, 2011

Unity at BU

So I've been doin a little drinkin and discussing with some gentlemen from Boston University tonight. Although we have been on MANY tangents we have come to an overall conclusion about our discussion tonight.

The male population a Boston University is having a hard time unifying.

We need some sort of way of connecting guys to meet and discuss their view, get more involved on campus, and create more of a presence. I know the administration wants more school pride and unity and I agree that this is a problem. There is a movement starting here and I am hoping to get a discussion going among the gents here at BU, from all social groups. Lot of talent here going unnoticed.

Ima post something tomorrow when I've had some more time to think about this.

'till next time.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment